weBoost 470103 Connect 4G Signal Booster Kit
Availability: In stock
- Boosts the Voice, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from all major carriers
- Can cover up to 5,000 sq ft with a strong existing outside signal. A weaker outside signal will result in less coverage.
You Should Choose this Product if:
You want to cover the major carriers and networks in the United States and Canada with a single device and require coverage for an area up to 5,000 sq ft.* over one or multiple floors. The weBoost 470103 Connect 4G Kit comes with a 65 dB amplifier and all of the components that you need to immediately start boosting signal in your apartment, cabin, cottage, home or small office.
One thing to note is that this kit comes with a single outside directional antenna that must be aimed towards the carrier's tower that you're looking to boost. This means that it can only boost signal for carriers with towers in the same general direction. If you need to cover multiple carriers, contact us for help.
Many variables impact the total coverage area of a signal booster system. The following are estimates only and may not be accurate in any individual situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may get up to 5,000 sq ft of coverage inside*
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 4,000 sq ft of coverage inside*
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 500 sq ft of coverage inside*
The weBoost 470103 Connect 4G supports the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from virtually all carriers in the United States and Canada. For other locations, please consult the frequencies listed below to see if this product will work for you.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the carriers, networks and frequencies boosted by this kit:
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G HSPA+ plus 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G/3G plus 4G LTE
- Sprint 2G/3G plus 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G/3G
- Alltel 2G/3G
- T-Mobile 2G plus 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz
Please Note: This signal booster kit will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries because the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
Included in the Kit
The weBoost Connect 4G is a complete kit with everything needed in one box. Some installations may require additional parts so see the Accessories section below.
Included in this kit:
- weBoost 5-Band Connect 4G 65 dB Amplifier
- 314475 - Wide-Band Directional Antenna with F-Female Connector
- 311155 - Wide-Band Panel Antenna with F-Female Connector
- 950630 - 30' White RG6 Low Loss Coax Cable (for use with Inside Antenna)
- 2 x 15' White Low Loss Cables with Barrel Connector
- 8" Flat Coax Cable
- Antenna Hardware Mounting Kit
- Instruction Manual
We recommend a lightning protector kit for all installations in areas that have lightning or thunderstorms. The lightning protector has a gas discharge element that severs the connection to the amplifier if the outside antenna is struck by lightning.
The included directional outside antenna comes with mounting hardware for a pole. If you don't have an existing pole to mount the antenna to, you should also include 901117 Pole Mounting Assembly.
The weBoost Connect 4G is fairly easy to install for anyone who's a bit handy, but if you're not comfortable getting up on your roof to mount an antenna, it may be best to find an electronics installer or a handy friend. We always recommend doing a soft install where you don't permanently mount anything or drill any holes until you know the system will work for you and you've identified the best locations for the antennas. To install, just follow these 4 steps:
- To start, you'll need to find a place on the roof of your home or office to mount the outside antenna. With a directional outside antenna, it's best to figure out which direction it will need to be pointed before permanently mounting the antenna which we'll cover at the end. Connect the 30 ft. RG6 coax cable to the antenna and run it into the building. You may be able to enter through a vent or a soffit; otherwise, you may have to drill a hole.
- With the cable inside, connect it to an in-line lighting protector if you purchased one, and then to the amplifier. To the inside antenna port on amplifier, connect the other 30 ft. RG6 cable and then connect the inside antenna. If you have an attic, the easiest installation method is typically to have the amplifier and inside antenna in the attic with the panel antenna face down on the floor in the middle of the house. If you don't have an attic, you can mount the panel antenna on the ceiling in the middle of the house, or on a wall.
- Once all of the components are connected, plug in the amplifier and see if you get any error lights. For any errors, consult the manual or contact us for help.
- For best results, you'll need to aim the directional outside antenna. Start with the antenna high on the roof pointed in one direction. Turn on the system and have an inside helper inside stand about 3 ft. from the inside antenna and take a signal reading with their phone in field test mode. Rotate the directional antenna 45 degrees and then pause for 30 to 60 seconds. After the pause, the person inside should take another signal reading, and then you can repeat the process. Each time your partner checks the signal strength, also check to make sure there aren't any warning lights on the amplifier. After you've gone all the way around, mount the antenna facing in the direction with the strongest signal. If possible, also mount the antenna on that side of the home or office so that it's pointing away from the building and not over the building.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
- Everything you need is in the box, just set it up and go
- Reduces dropped calls and increases data speeds
- Works wirelessly so you can use your cell phone like you always do
- Supports multiple phones and data devices simultaneously
- Adjustable per-frequency gain control makes installation easier
- Contains carrier protection technologies to guard against overload and oscillation
- Amplifies the signal both to and from the cell carrier
- Boosts 800 (850) MHz Cellular, 1900 MHz PCS, 1700/2100 MHz AWS, and both Verizon 700 MHz LTE and AT&T 700 MHz LTE
- Extends the battery life of your phone
- Made in the USA
- FCC type accepted
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|System Type||Wireless Coverage - can use phone as you normally do within coverage area|
|Gain||65dB / 65dB|
|Coverage Area||Up to 5,000 sq ft|
|Power Requirements||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|User and Installation Manual|
|Frequency Bands||700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, 1700/2100 MHz (AWS)|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||704 - 716 MHz / 734 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.