weBoost Home 3G Signal Booster Kit | 473105
Availability: In stock
- Boosts voice calls and 3G data for all carriers
- "Outside" antenna can be mounted on the inside of a window making it perfect for small apartments & condos
- Can cover up to 1,500 sq ft with a strong existing outside signal. A weaker outside signal will result in less coverage.
At Wilson Signal Booster, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At Wilson Signal Booster, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 90 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (888) 974-8237 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
2 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to two years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
You Should Choose This Kit If
You only need to cover a small area in your home or office with boosted signal and/or are not able to mount an antenna on the outside of the building that you're in. In addition, you should choose this kit if you only need to boost voice calls and 3G data, and do not need to boost 4G LTE fast data.
Many variables impact the total coverage area of a signal booster system. The following are estimates only and may not be accurate in any individual situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may get up to 1,500 sq ft of coverage inside*
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 1,000 sq ft of coverage inside*
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may get coverage a few feet from the inside antenna**
All carriers that use the standard dual band frequencies (800 MHz & 1900 MHz) for voice and 3G data, including:
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G HSPA+ (shows as 4G on your phone)
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- US Cellular 2G/3G
- Alltel 2G/3G
- T-Mobile 2G only in most locations
- Major Canadian Carriers 2G/3G
- All other carriers using 800 MHz and 1900 MHz
- Will not boost 4G LTE for any carrier
- weBoost Home 3G 60dB Amplifier
- weBoost 311141-0620 Home 3G Panel Outside Antenna and Mounting Hardware
- weBoost 301211 Desktop Internal Antenna
- 20ft RG6 low-loss coaxial cable
- 30ft RG6 low-loss coaxial cable
- Barrel Connector for RG6 Cables
- 8" Flat Coax Cable (to run external cable through a closed window)
- Instruction manual with Installation directions
The weBoost Home 3G (473105) offers three "outside" antenna mounting options. The first and easiest option is to mount the outside antenna to the inside of the window in your home or office that gets the best signal, but this will result in the smallest coverage area inside. The second option is to mount the antenna on the wall outside of the building and run a cable into the home or office. The last option is to mount the outside antenna high on a pole on the roof of the building that you're in, which will give you the the largest coverage area inside.
Please Note: We always recommend doing a soft install where you temporarily run cable and do not permanently mount components until you are sure that the system is set up as well as you would like. Once the system is working, then you can drill holes and permanently mount the components.
To install, follow these steps:
- To install the "outside" antenna using the suction cup window method, first take your phone to each window in the area and check to see which one has the strongest existing signal. Be sure to pause at least 30 seconds at each window to ensure you get an accurate signal reading. When you find the window with the best signal, use the suction cup antenna mount to stick the white panel antenna to the window. Connect the RG-6 cable and run it to the location where you plan to locate the amplifier.
If you're planning to install the outside antenna outside on a wall, walk around the outside of the building using your phone and determine the best location that gets the best existing signal. Once identified, mount the outside panel antenna to the wall using the included mounting hardware. Connect the RG-6 cable and run into the building to the location where you plan to locate the amplifier.
If you're going to install the outside antenna on a pole on the roof of the building, loosely mount the outside panel antenna to a pole using the included mounting hardware, then connect the RG-6 cable and run it into the building to the location where you plan to locate the amplifier.
- Once the RG-6 cable is in the location where you plan to locate the amplifier, connect it to an in-line lighting protector (if you purchased one), and then connect it to the outside antenna port on the amplifier. Connect the desktop antenna to the inside antenna port of the amplifier, and locate the desktop antenna on a table or desk in the location where you need better signal.
- Once all of the components are connected, plug in the amplifier and see if you get any error lights on the amplifier. A red light indicates that the inside and outside antennas are too close together. To fix, unplug the amplifier and then increase the separation between the inside and outside antennas, then power on the amplifier. For any other errors, consult the manual or contact us for help.
- If you mounted the outside antenna on a pole, then you'll need to aim it for best results. Start with the antenna on the roof pointed in one direction. Turn on the system and have someone inside stand near the inside antenna and take a signal reading with their phone. Rotate the antenna 45 degrees and then pause for 30 to 60 seconds. After the pause, the person inside should take another signal reading, and then you can repeat the process. Each time your partner checks the signal strength, also check to make sure there aren't any warning lights on the amplifier. After you've gone all the way around, mount the antenna facing in the direction with the strongest signal.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
- Everything you need is in the box, just set it up and go
- Reduces dropped calls and increases data speeds
- Works wirelessly so you can use your cell phone like you always do
- Supports multiple phones and data devices simultaneously
- Contains carrier protection technologies to guard against overload and oscillation
- Amplifies the signal both to and from the cell carrier
- More than 20 times as powerful as a standard cell phone
- Boosts both 800 (850) MHz Cellular and 1900 MHz PCS Bands
- Extends the battery life of your phone
- Made in the USA
- FCC and IC type accepted
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|System Type||Wireless Coverage - can use phone as you normally do within coverage area|
|Coverage Area||Up to 1,500 sq. ft.|
|Impedance||50 ohm Inside Antenna, 75 ohm Outside Antenna|
|Connectors||F-Female for the outside antenna, SMA-Female for the inside antenna|
|Power Requirements||AC / DC 6V, 2.5A, w/2.5x5.5mm Jack|
|User and Installation Manual|
|Frequency Bands||800 MHz, 1900 MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Noise Figure||3 dB nominal / 6 dB nominal|
|isolation||> 90 dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.