weBoost eqo 4G for Voice, 3G & 4G LTE | 474120 [Discontinued]
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $379.99
Special Price $349.99
At Wilson Signal Booster, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At Wilson Signal Booster, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 90 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (888) 974-8237 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
2 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to two years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The weBoost eqo Signal Booster Kit (474120) is a plug and play booster that sets up in seconds and does not require roof mounted external antenna, though it does have a small window antenna that sits between the screen and outside of the glass. The booster has been designed to look good in your home or office and be the most hassle free way to get up and running with boosted signal. Simply place the small window antenna between the screen and glass in a window with good signal, then connect it to the boosting unit with the short cable. From the boosting unit, connect the 25 ft cable, and locate the coverage unit in the home or office facing the area that needs better signal. Plug the booster in and it automatically analyzes the current setup and starts boosting signal throughout the area.
The weBoost eqo 4G features:
- The easiest booster to get set up and running within seconds. No configuration necessary.
- Can be used in small spaces with minimal separation (down to 6 ft) between the boosting and coverage unit.
- Works for all networks on all carriers (except for Sprint 4G LTE).
- Looks great and blends in well to your home or office.
- The ability the extend the system to add in an external antenna to maximize coverage.
The existing outside signal strength that you receive in the window where you place the window unit has a major impact on the amount of coverage area you get from the weBoost eqo. That said, there are other factors that go into determining the coverage area, so actual results may vary from these estimates.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may receive up to 1,200 sq ft of coverage inside.*
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may receive up to 750 sq ft (2-3 rooms) of coverage inside.*
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may receive coverage a few feet from the inside antenna.*
- If you have no existing outside signal, then a signal booster likely will not work in your situation unfortunately.
If you need more coverage inside of your home or office than you can achieve with just one weBoost eqo, then you have two options:
- Add an external antenna to the eqo kit, which will allow it to receive a stronger initial signal and increase the separation between the units, resulting in a larger coverage area.
- Add in additional units to provide the necessary additional coverage. If you would like help determining the best placement of each unit, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
The weBoost 474120 eqo 4G supports the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from virtually all carriers in the United States and Canada. For other locations, please consult the frequencies outlined below to see if this product will work for you.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the carriers, networks and frequencies boosted by this kit:
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G, 4G LTE & XLTE
- Sprint 2G & 3G
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequencies
Please Note: This signal booster kit will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries because the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
- weBoost eqo 4G Booster Unit
- weBoost eqo 4G Coverage Unit
- weBoost eqo 4G Window Antenna
- 6 ft RG174 Cable
- 25 ft RG174 Cable
- AC Power Supply
- Installation Guide
The weBoost 474120 eqo 4G signal booster kit comes with everything you need to get up and running in seconds. If you have a situation where you are able to mount an antenna outside in a location where you get better signal than in the window, then then you would want the external antenna add-on kit as well as the weBoost Pole Mount.
Installing the weBoost 474120 eqo 4G Signal Booster is very simple and can be done in just a few seconds. Follow these steps to set up your new weBoost eqo:
- First, place the window antenna between the screen and glass of the window where you receive the best initial signal from the outside, then run the 6 ft cable from the antenna to the boosting unit, and connect to the "opt" port.
- Connect the included 25 ft cable to the port on the boosting unit that shows the icon of the coverage unit and run the cable to the location where you plan to place the coverage unit.
- Connect the cable to the port on the coverage unit, and position the unit so the glossy side is facing the area that needs better signal. Please note: the glossy side of the unit should face away from the window with the antenna to prevent feedback between the units.
- Connect the included power adapter to the window unit and plug into an electrical outlet. The system should boot up and you should see a green light on the front.
- The weBoost 474120 eqo 4G will instantly analyze the positioning of the units and adjust the boosting power to create the best possible coverage area inside of your home or office.
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|System Type||Wireless Coverage - can use phone as you normally do within coverage area|
|Gain||65 dB/70 dB|
|Coverage Area||Up to 1,200 sq. ft.|
|User and Installation Manual|
|Frequency Bands||700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, 1700/2100 MHz (AWS)|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||704 - 716 MHz / 734 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1915 MHz / 1930 - 1995 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
|Noise Figure||5 dB nominal|
|isolation||> 110 dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.