weBoost 472205 Connect 3G Directional Signal Booster Kit
Availability: In stock
- Boosts the Voice and 3G networks from all major carriers
- Best for boosting one carrier's weak outside signal
- Can cover up to 5,000 sq ft with a strong existing outside signal. A weaker outside signal will result in less coverage.
At Wilson Signal Booster, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At Wilson Signal Booster, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 90 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (888) 974-8237 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
2 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to two years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The new weBoost 472205 Connect 3G Directional Kit replaces the previous Wilson Dual Band DB PRO Yagi (462205) Kit.
You Should Choose This Kit If
You need a solution to provide boosted voice calls and 3G data for one carrier (or multiple carriers with towers in the same general direction) and have a weak to medium outside signal.
If you need to boost the signal from more than one carrier at the same time, take a look at our weBoost Connect 3G Omni kit (smaller coverage area).
If you need to boost 4G LTE in addition to voice calls and 3G data, then you would want the weBoost Connect 4G Kit.
Many variables impact the total coverage area of a signal booster system. The following are estimates only and may not be accurate in any individual situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may get up to 5,000 sq ft of coverage inside*
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 4,000 sq ft of coverage inside*
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 500 sq ft of coverage inside*
All carriers that use the standard dual band frequencies (800 MHz & 1900 MHz) for voice and 3G data, including:
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G HSPA+ (shows as 4G on your phone)
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- US Cellular 2G/3G
- Alltel 2G/3G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G
- Major Canadian Carriers 2G/3G
- All other carriers using 800 MHz and 1900 MHz
- Will not boost 4G LTE for any carrier
The Wilson 462205 Dual Band DB PRO Yagi Kit comes with everything necessary for installation. Some installations may require additional parts so see the Accessories section below for more details.
- weBoost Connect 3G 65 dB Amplifier
- 314475 - Wide-Band Directional Antenna with F-Female Connector
- 311155 - Wide-Band Panel Antenna with F-Female Connector
- 950630 - 30' White RG6 Low Loss Coax Cable (for use with Inside Antenna)
- 2 x 15' White Low Loss Cables with Barrel Connector
- 8" Flat Coax Cable
- Antenna Hardware Mounting Kit
- Instruction Manual
We recommend a lightning protector kit for all installations in areas that have lightning or thunderstorms. The lightning protector has a gas discharge element that severs the connection to the amplifier if a power surge comes from the outside antenna.
The included Directional Outside antenna requires pole to mount the antenna. If you do not have an existing pole, consider including the 901117 Pole Mounting Assembly.
The weBoost Connect 3G Directional kit is easy to install for anyone that's a bit handy. But if you're not comfortable getting up on your roof to mount an antenna, it may be best to find an electronics installer or a handy friend. We always recommend doing a soft install where you don't permanently mount anything or drill any holes until you know the system will work for you and you've identified the best locations for the antennas. To install, just follow these 4 steps:
- To start, you'll need to find a place on the roof of your home or office to mount the outside yagi antenna. It's best to figure out which direction it will need to be pointed before permanently mounting the antenna which we'll cover at the end. Connect the 30 ft. RG-6 coax cables to the antenna and run it into the house. You may be able to enter through a vent or a soffit; otherwise, you may have to drill a hole.
- With the cable inside, connect it to an in-line lighting protector if you purchased one, and then to the amplifier. To the inside antenna port on amplifier, connect the 30 ft. RG-6 cable and then connect the inside antenna. If you have an attic, the easiest installation method is typically to have the amplifier and inside antenna in the attic with the panel antenna face down on the floor in the middle of the house. If you don't have an attic, you can mount the panel antenna on the ceiling in the middle of the house, or on a wall.
- Once all of the components are connected, plug in the amplifier and see if you get any error lights. A red light indicates that the inside and outside antennas are too close together. Unplug the amplifier and then increase the separation between the antennas and try again. If you can't increase the separation, you can turn down the gain on the amplifier which will also decrease the total coverage area. For any other errors, consult the manual or contact us for help.
- To aim the yagi antenna, start with the antenna high on the roof pointed in one direction. Turn on the system and have an inside helper inside stand near the inside antenna and take a signal reading with their phone in field test mode. Rotate the yagi antenna 45 degrees and then pause for 30 to 60 seconds. After the pause, the person inside should take another signal reading, and then you can repeat the process. Each time your partner checks the signal strength, also check to make sure there aren't any warning lights on the amplifier. After you've gone all the way around, mount the antenna facing in the direction with the strongest signal. If possible, also mount the antenna on that side of the home or office so that it's pointing away from the building and not over the building.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
- Everything you need is in the box, just set it up and go
- Reduces dropped calls and increases data speeds
- Works wirelessly so you can use your cell phone like you always do
- Supports multiple phones and data devices simultaneously
- Adjustable per-frequency gain control makes installation easier
- Contains carrier protection technologies to guard against overload and oscillation
- Amplifies the signal both to and from the cell carrier
- Boosts both 800 (850) MHz Cellular and 1900 MHz PCS Bands
- Extends the battery life of your phone
- Made in the USA
- FCC and IC type accepted
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|System Type||Wireless Coverage - can use phone as you normally do within coverage area|
|Coverage Area||Up to 5,000 sq. ft.|
|Power Requirements||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|User and Installation Manual|
|Frequency Bands||800 MHz, 1900 MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.