weBoost 470101 Home 4G Signal Booster Kit
Availability: In stock
- Boosts voice calls, 3G data, and 4G LTE high speed data for all carriers
- "Outside" antenna can be mounted on the inside of a window making it perfect for small apartments & condos
- Can cover up to 1,500 sq ft with a strong existing outside signal. A weaker outside signal will result in less coverage.
At Wilson Signal Booster, we offer multiple shipping options for your convenience. All orders sent via free shipping (see below) or ground shipping may take between 1 and 3 days to ship from our warehouse.
Orders with expedited shipping that are received before 4pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, generally ship the same day, with all others shipping the following business day. If your order contains any products that are out of stock, pre-order, or back-ordered, it may take additional time to ship.
Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee
At Wilson Signal Booster, we know that everyone’s situation is different and in some cases, it’s possible that a signal booster may not work quite like you had hoped. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 30 day return policy during which you can return your order for a refund.
If you would like to return a product from your order, please call us at (888) 974-8237 and we will provide you with all of the information necessary to return the item.
2 Year Equipment Warranty
This product is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty, which will cover any defects in the equipment for up to two years. Just hang on to your order receipt and contact the manufacturer within that timeframe if you have an issue with your signal booster kit.
The weBoost 470101 Home 4G Signal Booster Kit is the replacement to the Wilson 460101 DT4G signal booster kit. It's designed to improve poor cell reception, increase Internet speeds, and eliminate dropped calls and dead spots in your home. The weBoost Home 4G is also one of the only boosters that does not require you to have an antenna mounted on the roof of your house, rather it uses a window mount antenna that you can suction cup to the inside of a window. The window mount antenna makes it a great solution for condos, apartments, dorm rooms, and more. The kit includes everything you need and allows you to get setup and boosting signal in just minutes.
You Should Choose This Kit If
The weBoost Home 4G Signal Booster Kit is ideal for the following situations:
You are not able to mount an antenna outside of your home or office
You do not have the capabilities to install an antenna outside of your home or office, or you only need to cover a small room or space in your home or office. This kit is designed for apartments, condos, and small offices where mounting an antenna outside is not possible. With this kit, the "outside" antenna can be mounted to the inside of a window, and can cover up to a room or two with a boosted signal.
You are looking for an inexpensive 3G and 4G LTE signal booster for one or multiple carriers
The Home 4G is the most affordable entry level signal booster that can boost the 4G LTE networks from multiple carriers at the same time, in addition to the 2G and 3G networks from each major carrier.
You only need to cover a small area inside with boosted signal
The weBoost Home 4G is designed to cover a small area inside of a home or office. Depending on where you mount the outside antenna, and how strong the existing signal is at that point, it may be possible to get up to 1,500 sq ft of coverage from the Home 4G. However, most installations will only cover one or two small rooms with a boosted signal.
Many variables impact the total coverage area of a signal booster system. The following are estimates only and may not be accurate in any individual situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may get one large room of coverage inside**
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may get one small room of coverage inside**
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may get coverage a few feet from the inside antenna**
- If you have no existing outside signal, you likely will not get any coverage from the Home 4G
The weBoost 470101 Home 4G supports the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from virtually all carriers in the United States and Canada. For other locations, please consult the frequencies listed below to see if this product will work for you.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the carriers, networks and frequencies boosted by this kit:
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G, 4G LTE & XLTE
- Sprint 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequencies
Please Note: This signal booster kit will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries because the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
- weBoost Home 4G 60 dB Amplifier
- Panel Antenna with F-Female Connector, window suction cups and pole mount hardware
- Desktop Antenna with SMA-Male Connector
- 950630 - 30' White RG6 Low Loss Coax Cable
- 950620 - 20' White RG6 Low Loss Coax Cable
- 971129 - F-Female Barrel Connector for RG6 Cable (allows you to combine two of the RG6 cables together if you need a longer length)
- 8" Flat Coax Cable (to run external cable through a closed window)
- Instruction Manual
The weBoost Home 4G has three different installation options for mounting the panel antenna. The easiest option is to mount the panel antenna using the included suction cups to the inside of an externally facing window. While this is the easiest option, it also provides you with the smallest coverage area from the system and should only be used if the other options are not possible. The next best option is to mount the panel antenna on a wall outside of the home or office. This option will give you more coverage, but also requires you to run a cable from the external panel antenna into the building. Finally, the last option is to install the panel antenna on a pole on the roof of the building. This option will give you the best coverage, but requires you to install a vertical pole on the roof, run a cable inside, and aim the panel antenna.
Before you begin, we recommend performing a soft installation where you don't permanently mount components, drill holes or finalize cable runs until you're sure that the system is performing to the level that you would like. Once you've tested out antenna and component locations and are satisfied with the results, then you can go ahead and permanently install everything. Finally, read through the entire set of installation instructions both here and in the included manual before beginning, and feel free to call us with any questions before you proceed.
To install, just follow these steps:
- If you decide to install the panel antenna in the window, then you'll need to first determine which window has the best initial signal. Use your phone to check each window for the strongest signal, and then locate the panel antenna in the window with the strongest signal. Connect the included RG6 cable to the antenna and run to the amplifier.
If you decide to install the external panel antenna on the exterior wall of the building, then use your cell phone to determine which wall of the building gets the best signal, and mount it in that location. Connect the included RG6 cable and run into the building.
Finally, If you decide to install the external panel antenna on the roof of the building, you'll first need to determine the side of the building that gets the strongest signal. Once that's been identified, then you'll need to install a vertical pole on the roof of that side of the building to mount the antenna to, such as the pole mount assembly, which you can purchase from Wilson Signal Booster or something similar from a local hardware store. Once you have the pole installed, attach the external panel antenna, point away from the building, connect the included RG6 cable and then run into the building. You may be able to enter the building through a vent or soffet, but may need to drill a hole if no other opening is available.
- If you've purchased a lighting surge protector, connect that now to the RG6 cable, and then attach the 2ft cable to the "Outside Antenna" port of the amplifier. If you did not purchase a lightning protector, then directly connect the outside cable to the "Outside Antenna" port. To the inside of the amplifier, attach the cable that is connected to the inside tower antenna, and locate the tower antenna on a desk or table facing towards the area that needs boosted signal. Once all of the components are connected, power on the amplifier by plugging it in. As it's powering up, you should see the lights flashing, and then check to see that they turn solid green. If they are blinking or are any other color than green, you'll need to troubleshoot the setup by consulting the manual or contact us for help.
- If you mounted the outside antenna outside on a pole, you'll need to aim it for best results. Start with the antenna high on the roof pointed in one direction. Turn on the system and have an inside helper inside stand near the inside antenna and take a signal reading with their phone in field test mode. Rotate the antenna 45 degrees and then pause for 60 seconds. After the pause, the person inside should take another signal reading, and then you can repeat the process. Each time your partner checks the signal strength, also check to make sure there aren't any warning lights on the amplifier. After you've gone all the way around, mount the antenna facing in the direction with the strongest signal.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
* Will boost all 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks with the exception of Clearwire WiMAX. Contact us to verify that your carrier is supported.
** The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|System Type||Wireless Coverage - can use phone as you normally do within coverage area|
|Gain||55dB / 60 dB|
|Coverage Area||Up to 1,500 sq. ft.|
|Connectors||F-Female (outside antenna) SMA-Female (inside antenna)|
|Power Requirements||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|User and Installation Manual||No|
|Frequency Bands||700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, 1700/2100 MHz (AWS)|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||704 - 716 MHz / 734 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1915 MHz / 1930 - 1995 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.