Wilson 462105 Dual Band DB PRO Omni Kit for 2G & 3G [Discontinued]
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $449.95
Special Price $398.99
The new Wilson 462105 Dual Band DB PRO Omni Kit for 2G & 3G is available now and replaces the original Wilson Dual Band DB PRO Omni Kit (841262).
You Should Choose This Kit If
You need an all in one solution to provide boosted voice calls and 3G data for multiple carriers and require coverage for an area up to 3,500 sq ft.* over one or multiple floors.
If you need to boost the signal from only one carrier, check out our Wilson 462205 Dual Band DB PRO Yagi Kit.
Many variables impact the total coverage area of a signal booster system. The following are estimates only and may not be accurate in any individual situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may get up to 3,500 sq ft of coverage inside*
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 2,500 sq ft of coverage inside*
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 250 sq ft of coverage inside*
All carriers that use the standard dual band frequencies (800 MHz & 1900 MHz) for voice and 3G data, including:
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G HSPA+ (shows as 4G on your phone)
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- US Cellular 2G/3G
- Alltel 2G/3G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G
- Major Canadian Carriers 2G/3G
- All other carriers using 800 MHz and 1900 MHz
- Will not boost 4G LTE for any carrier
- 462005 - DB Pro 65 dB Dual-Band Amplifier
- 311201 - Omnidirectional Outside Antenna with F-Female Connector
- 311155 - Wide-Band Panel Antenna with F-Female Connector
- 950620 - 20' White RG6 Low Loss Coax Cable (used to connect the outside omni antenna to the amplifier)
- 950630 - 30' White RG6 Low Loss Coax Cable (used to connect the inside panel antenna to the amplifier)
- Antenna Mounting Hardware
- Installation Manual
The DB Pro is easy to install for anyone that's a bit handy. But if you're not comfortable getting up on your roof to mount an antenna, it may be best to find an electronics installer or a handy friend. We always recommend doing a soft install where you don't permanently mount anything or drill any holes until you know the system will work for you and you've identified the best locations for the antennas. To install, just follow these 3 steps:
- To start, you'll need to find a place on the roof of your home or office to mount the outside omnidirectional antenna. Generally, the higher you can mount it, the better. Otherwise, look for the place on the roof that receives the best existing signal. Connect the 20 ft. RG-6 coax cable to the antenna and run it into the house. You may be able to enter through a vent or a soffit; otherwise, you may have to drill a hole.
- With the cable inside, connect it to an in-line lighting protector if you purchased one, and then to the amplifier. To the inside antenna port on amplifier, connect the 30 ft. cable and then connect the inside antenna. If you have an attic, the easiest installation method is typically to have the amplifier and inside antenna in the attic with the panel antenna face down on the floor in the middle of the house. If you don't have an attic, you can mount the panel antenna on the ceiling in the middle of the house, or on a wall.
- Once all of the components are connected, plug in the amplifier and see if you get any warning lights. A red light indicates that the inside and outside antennas are too close together. Unplug the amplifier and then increase the separation between the antennas and try again. If you can't increase the separation, you can turn down the gain on the amplifier which will also decrease the total coverage area. For any other errors, consult the manual or contact us for help.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
- Everything you need is in the box, just set it up and go
- Reduces dropped calls and increases data speeds
- Works wirelessly so you can use your cell phone like you always do
- Supports multiple phones and data devices simultaneously
- Adjustable per-frequency gain control makes installation easier
- Contains carrier protection technologies to guard against overload and oscillation
- Amplifies the signal both to and from the cell carrier
- Boosts both 800 (850) MHz Cellular and 1900 MHz PCS Bands
- Extends the battery life of your phone
- Made in the USA
- FCC and IC type accepted
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.