WilsonPro 1050 Enterprise Signal Booster and Inline Amplifier | 460230
Availability: In stock
This system is only available for purchase over the phone.
Please call us at 888-974-8237 or email us for more information or to place an order.
- Boosts the Voice, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from all major carriers
- First and only booster to include an inline amplifier. Ideal for situations with very long internal cable runs.
- Increased downlink power results in greater inside coverage with a strong outside signal.
- Features state of the art Extended Dynamic Range (XDR) Technology, so the booster will never be overloaded with external signal.
- Can cover up to 30,000 sq ft with a strong existing outside signal. A weaker outside signal will result in less coverage.
The WilsonPro 1050 Enterprise Signal Booster and Inline Amplifier (460230) is the first and only signal booster system on the market to incorporate an inline amplifier, which makes it the ideal solution for situations that require very long cable runs between the main amplifier and the location where coverage is needed inside of the building. It is designed to boost the 2G, 3G and 4G LTE signals from the major carriers in North America, and provide significant coverage, up to 30,000 sq ft, to any location that has a very strong outside signal.
The WilsonPro 1050 Enterprise Signal Booster and Inline Amplifier system is designed to compensate for the signal loss along the equivalent of between 100 and 300 ft of LMR400, which is ideal for situations like highrise buildings, basements and equipment rooms, where very long cable runs are typically needed to reach distant areas of poor coverage.
In addition, the WilsonPro 1050 Enterprise Signal Booster features a +15 dBm downlink for maximum inside coverage and the new Extended Dynamic Range (XDR) technology that allows the amplififier to scale from full power all the way down to 0, so it can handle any type of outside signal environment.
The WilsonPro line of signal boosters from Wilson Electronics are available to all consumers and professional installers, but can only be purchased over the phone. If you would like to purchase this signal booster kit or have a custom kit designed with it, please call us at (888) 974-8237 to speak to a signal expert.
The WilsonPro 1050 features:
- An enterprise grade, wall mount main amplifier with integrated power supply.
- An inline amplifier that communicates with the main amplifier to determine the signal loss along the cable and compensate accordingly.
- The brand new Extended Dynamic Range (XDR) Technology that allows the amplifier to scale the boosting power on each frequency band from the maximum of 72 decibels, all the way down to 0 decibels, in order to prevent a strong outside signal from overloading and shutting down the booster. This new technology eliminates the possibily of overload from nearby towers.
- The maximum possible coverage area based on the outside signal strength, due to the +15 dBm downlink power, which is the maximum allowed by the FCC.
- A color digital display with built in signal meter that allows the installer to have a complete view of the current signal environement and state of the AGC.
- The full kit includes ultra low loss cables, commercial grade internal and external antennas, and a lightning protector kit for additional external surge suppression.
Things to Know About the Inline Amplifier
The inline amplifier will provide between 4 to 25 decibels of additional gain, depending on how much signal is lost during the cable run between the main and inline amplifiers. This equates to between 100 to 300 feet of LMR400. A lower loss cable can be used or even longer cable runs, and the inline amplifier will automatically calculate the loss and boost accordingly.
Please Note: If the signal loss between the main amplifier and inline amplifier is less than the 4 dB or greater than 24 dB, then then the system will not work. It must be between those tolerances, so please be sure to calculate the signal loss for your cable type.
- The inline amplifier and main amplifier MUST be used together. You cannot use the inline amplifier with any other amplifier, and you cannot use the main amplifier without the inline amplifier.
- You cannot insert any components between the main amplifier and the inline amplifier. It must be a direct cable connection, otherwise the units will not be able to communicate properly and stop working.
Estimates of Cable Lengths per Cable Type
The following are estimates of the length of each type of cable that can be used between the Main and Inline Amplifiers:
- RG-6 Cable: 50 ft to 140 ft of cable
- 400 Series: 100 ft to 300 ft of cable
- 600 Series: 175 ft to 475 ft of cable
- 900 Series: 250 ft to 700 ft of cable
Custom System Design
In order to receive the maximum coverage and effectiveness from the WilsonPro 1050 Enterprise Signal Booster with Inline Amplifier, a professional system design is highly recommended. We offer a free system design service that builds off of the WilsonPro 1050 and incorporates even better quality components and lower loss cable for maximum effectiveness. Please contact us at (888) 974-8237 for more details or to get started.
The coverage area that a signal booster will provide is directly dependent on the strength of the existing outside cell signal for each of the carriers. The stronger the outside signal, the larger the coverage area that the booster will provide. The weaker the outside signal, the smaller the inside coverage area will be.
You should also keep in mind that there are many other factors that contribute to the overall coverage area, including construction of internal walls, height of ceilings, shape of the building, and more. In order to get the best possible results, it is recommended that you have a custom system designed by our RF engineers, free of charge. Please contact us to get started, or if you would like more information on that service.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may receive up to 30,000 sq ft of boosted signal inside the building (requires multiple internal antennas).*
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-80 dB) outside signal, you may receive up to 7,500 sq ft of boosted signal inside the building.*
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-95 dB) outside signal, you may receive up to 2,000 sq ft of boosted signal inside the building*.
- If you have no existing outside signal, then a signal booster likely will unfortunately not work in your situation.
If you require more coverage than you can get from a single WilsonPro 1050 Enterprise Signal Booster system, it is possible to use multiple kits within the same building or upgrade to the WilsonPro 4000 Enterprise Signal Booster system. If you would like a free system design for your large building, please fill out our custom signal booster system design form or contact us at (888) 974-8237 to get started.
The WilsonPro 1050 Enterprise Signal Booster Kit supports the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from virtually all carriers in the United States and Canada. For other locations, please consult the frequencies outlined below to see if this product will work for you.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the carriers, networks and frequencies boosted by this kit:
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G, 4G LTE & XLTE
- Sprint 2G, 3G
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequencies
Please Note: This signal booster kit will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries because the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
- WilsonPro 1050 Wall Mountable Main Amplifier with Integrated Power Supply
- WilsonPro 1050 Inline Amplifier with Power Supply
- Wilson Yagi Directional Outside Antenna
- Wilson Dome Inside Antennas
- 75' Black Ultra Low Loss Cable
- 2 x 100' Black Ultra Low Loss Cable
- Wilson Lightning Surge Protector with 2' Black Ultra Low Loss Cable
- Installation Guide
- BONUS: Walkie Talkie Set for Installation Communication
While the WilsonPro 1050 Enterprise Signal Booster kit comes with all of the components necessary to install and immediately start boosting signal, the following accessory may be worth considering.
The yagi directional external antenna that is included with the kit is meant to be mounted to a vertical pole that is 2 inches in diameter or less on the roof of the building. Many times there may be an existing pole that can be used, but if not, the Pole Mount Assembly will provide you with a one foot pole to mount the antenna to.
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|System Type||Wireless Coverage - can use phone as you normally do within coverage area|
|Coverage Area||30,000 sq ft|
|Power Requirements||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 30 W|
|User and Installation Manual|
|Frequency Bands||700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, 1700/2100 MHz (AWS)|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||704 - 716 MHz / 734 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
|Noise Figure||5 dB nominal|
|isolation||> 90 dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.