WilsonPro 1000 Enterprise Signal Booster for Voice, 3G and 4G LTE | 460236
Availability: In stock
This system is only available for purchase over the phone.
Please call us at 888-974-8237 or email us for more information or to place an order.
- Boosts the Voice, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from all major carriers
- Increased downlink power results in greater inside coverage with a strong outside signal.
- Features state of the art Extended Dynamic Range (XDR) Technology, so the booster will never be overloaded with external signal.
- Can cover up to 30,000 sq ft with a strong existing outside signal. A weaker outside signal will result in less coverage.
The WilsonPro 1000 Enterprise Signal Booster is an enterprise level signal booster from the Wilson Professional line of boosters. It is designed to boost the 2G, 3G and 4G LTE signals from the major carriers in North America, and provide significant coverage, up to 30,000 sq ft, to any location that has a very strong outside signal.
The WilsonPro 1000 features a 3dB stronger downlink power than the Wilson Pro 70 Plus, for maximum inside coverage with a strong outside signal, as well as the new Extended Dynamic Range (XDR) technology that allows the amplififier to scale from full power all the way down to 0, so it can handle any type of outside signal environment.
The WilsonPro line of signal boosters from Wilson Electronics are available to all consumers and professional installers, but can only be purchased over the phone. If you would like to purchase this signal booster kit or have a custom kit designed with it, please call us at (888) 974-8237 to speak to a signal expert.
The WilsonPro 1000 features:
- An enterprise grade, wall mount amplifier with a power supply integrated into the amplifier.
- The brand new Extended Dynamic Range (XDR) Technology that allows the amplifier to scale the boosting power on each frequency band from the maximum of 72 decibels, all the way down to 0 decibels, in order to prevent a strong outside signal from overloading and shutting down the booster. This new technology eliminates the possibily of overload from nearby towers.
- The maximum possible coverage area based on the outside signal strength, due to the amplifier operating at a 3dB stronger downlink power than the Wilson Pro 70 Plus, which is the maximum downlink power allowed by the FCC.
- A color digital display with built in signal meter that allows the installer to have a complete view of the current signal environement and state of the AGC.
- The full kit includes ultra low loss cables, commercial grade internal and external antennas, and a lightning protector kit for additional external surge suppression.
Custom System Design
While the WilsonPro 1000 kit can cover a wide variety of situations, there are many scenarios where a custom designed system using the WilsonPro 1000 amplifier and components will result in more complete coverage throughout the space. We offer a free system design service that builds off of the WilsonPro 1000 and incorporates even better quality components and higher grade cable for maximum effectiveness. Please contact us at (888) 974-8237 for more details or to get started.
The coverage area that a signal booster will provide is directly dependent on the strength of the existing outside cell signal for each of the carriers. The stronger the outside signal, the larger the coverage area that the booster will provide. The weaker the outside signal, the smaller the inside coverage area will be.
You should also keep in mind that there are many other factors that contribute to the overall coverage area, including construction of internal walls, height of ceilings, shape of the building, and more. In order to get the best possible results, it is recommended that you have a custom system designed by our RF engineers, free of charge. Please contact us to get started, or if you would like more information on that service.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may receive up to 30,000 sq ft of boosted signal inside the building (requires multiple internal antennas).*
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-80 dB) outside signal, you may receive up to 7,500 sq ft of boosted signal inside the building.*
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-95 dB) outside signal, you may receive up to 2,000 sq ft of boosted signal inside the building*.
- If you have no existing outside signal, then a signal booster likely will unfortunately not work in your situation.
If you require more coverage than you can get from a single WilsonPro 1000 Enterprise Signal Booster system, it is possible to use multiple kits within the same building or upgrade to the WilsonPro 4000 Enterprise Signal Booster system. If you would like a free system design for your large building, please fill out our custom signal booster system design form or contact us at (888) 974-8237 to get started.
The WilsonPro 1000 Enterprise Signal Booster Kit supports the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from virtually all carriers in the United States and Canada. For other locations, please consult the frequencies outlined below to see if this product will work for you.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the carriers, networks and frequencies boosted by this kit:
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G, 4G LTE & XLTE
- Sprint 2G, 3G
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequencies
Please Note: This signal booster kit will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries because the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
- WilsonPro 1000 Wall Mountable Amplifier
- Wilson Yagi Directional Outside Antenna
- Wilson Dome Inside Antennas
- 75' Black Ultra Low Loss Cable
- 100' Black Ultra Low Loss Cable
- Wilson Lightning Surge Protector with 2' Black Ultra Low Loss Cable
- AC Power Supply
- Installation Guide
While the WilsonPro 1000 Enterprise Signal Booster kit comes with all of the components necessary to install and immediately start boosting signal, the following accessory may be worth considering.
The yagi directional external antenna that is included with the kit is meant to be mounted to a vertical pole that is 2 inches in diameter or less on the roof of the building. Many times there may be an existing pole that can be used, but if not, the Pole Mount Assembly will provide you with a one foot pole to mount the antenna to.
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|System Type||Wireless Coverage - can use phone as you normally do within coverage area|
|Coverage Area||30,000 sq ft|
|Power Requirements||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 30 W|
|User and Installation Manual|
|Frequency Bands||700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, 1700/2100 MHz (AWS)|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||704 - 716 MHz / 734 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
|Noise Figure||5 dB nominal|
|isolation||> 90 dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.