Wilson 841295 RV & Ambulance Signal Booster Kit [Discontinued]
Availability: Out of stock
- Designed for RVs, Busses, Motorhomes, 5th Wheels, and Emergency & other large vehicles
- NMO-Mount outside antenna typically requires professional installation
- Boosts the 2G and 3G networks of most major North American carriers
- Supports multiple phones and data devices at once
You Should Choose This Kit If
You need an all-in-one kit that can boost the 2G and 3G networks from most carriers to multiple phones and data devices simultaneously in your RV or other large vehicle. This kit comes with an NMO-Mount roof antenna that generally requires professional installation. If you prefer to install the system yourself, check out our other RV Signal Booster Kit.
Will This Work For Me?
The Wilson 841295 RV & Ambulance Signal Booster Kit is a powerful signal booster system designed for use in an RV, Motorhome, 5th Wheel, Bus, and other large vehicles including emergency vehicles like Fire Trucks and Ambulances. It will boost the signal for multiple phones and data devices at the same time. When there is a medium strength outside signal, you'll be able to use your phone anywhere in the vehicle. In areas where the existing outside signal is very weak, your phone or data device will have to stay within 5 to 7 feet from the inside antenna to receive the boosted signal.
The Wilson RV Kit improves the signals used for both voice calls and Internet access. In areas with a weak signal, the Wilson RV Kit will reduce dropped calls, improve call clarity and increase Internet data speeds.
All carriers that use the standard dual band frequencies (800 MHz & 1900 MHz) for voice and 3G data, including:
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G HSPA+ (shows as 4G on your phone)
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- US Cellular 2G/3G
- Alltel 2G/3G
- T-Mobile 2G only in most locations
- Major Canadian Carriers 2G/3G
- All other carriers using 800 MHz and 1900 MHz
- Will not boost 4G LTE for any carrier
- 801245 - AG SOHO 60 dB Dual-Band Amplifier
- 301104 - Dual Band NMO Mount Antenna
- 901102 - 3/4" NMO Mount with 14' RG58U Coax Cable
- 301135 - Wide-Band Panel Antenna with N-Female Connector
- 951104 - 20' RG58U Low Loss Coax Cable with N-Male to FME-Female Connectors
- 859912 - AC to DC 6V Power Supply
- Installation manual
The NMO-Mount outside antenna typically requires professional installation because a hole must be drilled through the roof of a vehcile. If you aren't familer with an NMO mount installation, call your local RV dealer and see if they can install the system for you. If you are comfortable with an NMO-Mount installation, simply follow these steps.
- Mount the outside antenna on the roof of the vehicle using the included 3/4" NMO Mount cable.
- Run the cable to the location where you plan to mount the amplifier and connect it to the Outside port on the AG SOHO 60 Amplifier.
- Connect the included 20 ft. cable to the Inside port on the amplifier and connect the other end of the cable to the inside panel antenna.
- Mount the panel antenna so that it is facing away from the outside antenna.
- Using either the included AC or DC power supply, plug in the amplifier to power up the system.
If after plugging in the amplifier, you see 2 green lights, that means that the system is working correctly so you can use your phone like you always do. If you see one or two red lights, it means there's feedback in the system. To fix, increase the separation between the inside and outside antennas, ensure that the inside antenna is not facing the outside antenna, or turn down the gain control on the affected frequency until the red light turns green. If you see an orange/amber light, that means the outside signal from one of the nearby carriers is too strong, so you either have to turn down the gain controls or if you have a strong enough signal already, turn off the signal booster until you get to an area where you need it.
|System Type||Wireless Coverage - can use phone as you normally do within coverage area|
Amplifier Gain Only. Does not include cables and antennas.
|Coverage Area||The maximum coverage area will be highly dependent on the existing outside signal strength. In areas with a moderate existing signal, you may get coverage up to 25 ft. from the inside antenna. In areas with very weak existing signal, you may only get coverage 5 to 7 ft. from the inside antenna.|
|Connectors||Amplifier has FME-Male Inside & Outside Antenna Connectors|
|Power Requirements||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|User and Installation Manual||User and Installation Manual|
|Frequency Bands||800 MHz, 1900 MHz|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz|
|Noise Figure||3.5 dB nominal / 6 dB nominal (typical downlink/uplink)|
|isolation||> 90 dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.