weBoost RV 4G Signal Booster Kit | 470201 [Discontinued]
Availability: Out of stock
The weBoost RV 4G Signal Booster Kit (470201) is meant for boosting cell phone signal in your RV or large vehicle while you're parked at a location. It uses a suction cup mount panel antenna that you setup n the outside of the RV once you're parked, and boosts the signal inside of the RV using an additional signal amplifier and inside desktop antenna. If you're looking to boost voice calls, 3G data and 4G LTE high speed data from all of the major carriers only while stopped, then this is the kit for you.
Please note: This booster can ONLY be used while the vehicle is parked. You CANNOT use this signal booster while the vehicle is in motion.
Many variables impact the total coverage area of a signal booster system. The following are estimates only and may not be accurate in any individual situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may cover the entire RV with boosted signal**
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may cover part of the RV with boosted signal**
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may receive coverage a few feet from the inside antenna**
- If you have no existing outside signal, you likely will not get any coverage from the booster
The weBoost 470201 RV 4G supports the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from virtually all carriers in the United States and Canada. For other locations, please consult the frequencies listed below to see if this product will work for you.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the carriers, networks and frequencies boosted by this kit:
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G, 4G LTE & XLTE
- Sprint 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequencies
Please Note: This signal booster kit will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries because the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
- weBoost RV 4G 60 dB Amplifier
- Panel Outside Antenna with F-Female Connector and suction cup RV mount
- Desktop Inside Antenna with 5' RG-174 Cable and SMA-Male Connector
- 950630 - 30' White RG6 Low Loss Coax Cable
- 950620 - 15' White RG6 Low Loss Coax Cable
- 971129 - F-Female Barrel Connector for RG6 Cable (allows you to combine two of the RG6 cables together if you need a longer length)
- AC Power Supply
- DC Power Supply
- Instruction Manual
While the weBoost RV 4G kit comes with everything you need to get started boosting signal in your RV, if you're looking for more coverage inside, or if you would like a more permanently mounted inside antenna, then you should look at the weBoost Home and RV Panel Antenna Upgrade Kit | 304447 . This kit will allow you to run a further cable than the one included with the desktop antenna, and you can mount the panel antenna either on the wall or ceiling of the RV. Take a look, and as always, contact us with any questions.
Installing the weBoost RV 4G kit (470201) takes only a few minutes and can be done by most anyone. Just follow these steps to setup your weBoost RV 4G kit:
- The first step for setting up the weBoost RV 4G kit is to find the side of the RV that has the strongest outside signal. You'll need to place your phone into field test mode, and then walk around the outside of the RV, pausing on each side for 60 seconds to get a signal reading. The side with the lowest negative number (or most bars/dots) will be the side you want to place the outside antenna on.
- Once you're located the side, then you can mount the external antenna in one of two ways, either by suction cupping it to the outside of the RV, or by suction cupping it to the inside of a window in the RV, facing outwards. Outside is typically best, but choose based on your situation.
- Run the included RG6 cable to the signal amplifier and connect it to the "outside antenna" port on the amplifier.
- Connect the included desktop antenna cable to the "inside antenna" port on the amplifier, and then locate the desktop antenna in the location where you want to have the best signal.
- Plug in the amplifier and the system should immediately start boosting signal for you.
The included manual is very helpful and we recommend reading through it before beginning the installation. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us for help.
* Will boost all 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks with the exception of Clearwire WiMAX. Contact us to verify that your carrier is supported.
** The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|System Type||Wireless Coverage - can use phone as you normally do within coverage area|
|Coverage Area||Up to 500 sq ft|
|Impedance||50 ohm Inside Antenna, 75 ohm Outside Antenna|
|Connectors||Amplifier Outside Antenna Port: F-Female Amplifier Inside Antenna Port: SMA-Female|
|Power Requirements||AC / DC 5V, 2.5A, w/2.5x5.5mm Jack|
|User and Installation Manual|
|Frequency Bands||700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, 1700/2100 MHz (AWS)|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||704 - 716 MHz / 734 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1915 MHz / 1930 - 1995 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
|Noise Figure||7 dB nominal|
|isolation||> 110 dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.