Is there a restocking fee on returned products?
We do not typically assess a restocking fee, except for exceptional circumstances. To avoid additional fees, please follow these instructions:
- The return period starts on the day the product is received and ends after 30 days. A return must be initiated before the return period expires.
- Items must be returned to the address provided in the RMA return instructions.
- All original parts and accessories must be returned, including manuals and packaging.
- Returns must be placed in an outer shipping box to avoid damage to the product packaging.
- Original product packaging should be kept in as good of condition as possible.
- All products being returned should be in good condition with no cables cut or components damaged.
Items that may be assessed a restocking fee include:
- Products that were not authorized to be returned
- Products that were mailed after the return period expired
- Products that were damaged or missing original parts or materials.
- Signal meters or items that list a restocking fee in the product description.
If you have any questions, please call us at 888-974-8237 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.