eqo 4G RV Signal Booster Kit
Availability: In stock
- Most powerful booster for your RV or large vehicle while stopped.
- Boosts voice calls, 3G data, and 4G LTE high speed data for all carriers
- Supports multiple phones and data devices simultaneously
If you're looking for the largest area of boosted signal inside of your RV or large vehicle while you're parked, then the eqo 4G RV Signal Booster kit is the kit for you. This kit uses the revolutionary new plug and play technology of the weBoost eqo 4G combined with a high powered external 4G spring mount antenna to create the ideal RV signal booster kit for use while parked or standing still.
Please note: The weBoost eqo 4G booster is classified by the FCC as a building system and is more powerful than a mobile signal booster, so it may not be used while a vehicle is in motion.
Many variables impact the total coverage area of a signal booster system. The following are estimates only and may not be accurate in any individual situation.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may cover the entire RV with boosted signal**
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may cover part of the RV with boosted signal**
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may receive coverage a few feet from the inside antenna**
- If you have no existing outside signal, you likely will not get any coverage from the booster
The eqo 4G RV Signal Booster kit supports the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from virtually all carriers in the United States and Canada. For other locations, please consult the frequencies listed below to see if this product will work for you.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the carriers, networks and frequencies boosted by this kit:
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G, 4G LTE & XLTE
- Sprint 2G & 3G
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequencies
Please Note: This signal booster kit will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries because the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
- weBoost 474120 eqo 4G Amplifier
- weBoost 474120 eqo 4G Inside Coverage Unit
- weBoost 474120 eqo 4G Window Antenna (not needed for RV use)
- 25 ft of RG174 cable
- weBoost 304415 RV & Trucker 4G Spring Mount Antenna with Mount and 14 ft of cable
- AC Power Supply
Please Note: A DC power supply is not included with this kit. If you require a DC power supply, you should purchase the weBoost 859113 5V/2.5A DC Power Supply.
The installation of the eqo 4G RV Signal Booster kit is very easy and can be completed in just a few minutes. Just follow these steps and you should be boosting signal in no time:
- First, mount the Spring Mount Antenna on the ladder on the back of the RV using the included 3-way mount.
- Run the attached antenna cable into the RV and connect it to the outside antenna port on the eqo 4G amplifier.
- Connect the 25 ft cable to the inside antenna port on the eqo 4G and run to the location where you want to locate the internal coverage unit.
- Power on the amplifier and you should immediately start to receive better signal inside of the RV.
If you run into any questions or issues, feel free to contact us for help.
** The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|System Type||Wireless Coverage - can use phone as you normally do within coverage area|
|Coverage Area||Up to the entire inside of the RV (depending on outside signal strength)|
|User and Installation Manual||Spec Sheet|
|Frequency Bands||700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, 1700/2100 MHz (AWS)|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||704 - 716 MHz / 734 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1915 MHz / 1930 - 1995 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
|Noise Figure||5 dB nominal|
|isolation||> 110 dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.