The weBoost eqo Signal Booster Kit (473120) is the first plug and play booster that sets up in seconds and does not require an external antenna. The booster has been designed to look good in your home or office and be the most hassle free way to get up and running with boosted signal. Simply place the window unit in a window with good signal, connect the 25 ft cable, and then locate the coverage unit in the home or office facing the area that needs better signal. Plug the booster in and it automatically analyzes the current setup and starts boosting signal throughout the area.
The weBoost eqo features:
- The easiest booster to get set up and running within seconds. No configuration of tweaking necessary.
- Can be used in small spaces with minimal separation (down to 6 ft) between the window and coverage unit.
- Works for all networks on all carriers (except for Sprint 4G LTE).
- A brand new appearance that looks great and blends in to your home or office.
- The ability the extend the system to add in an external antenna to maximize coverage instead of the one built into the window unit.
The existing outside signal strength that you receive in the window where you place the window unit has a major impact on the amount of coverage area you get from the weBoost eqo. That said, there are other factors that go into determining the coverage area, so actual results may vary from these estimates.
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may receive up to 1,200 sq ft of coverage inside.*
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may receive up to 750 sq ft (2-3 rooms) of coverage inside.*
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may receive coverage a few feet from the inside antenna.*
- If you have no existing outside signal, then a signal booster likely will not work in your situation unfortunately.
If you need more coverage inside of your home or office than you can achieve with just one weBoost eqo, then you have two options:
- Add an external antenna to the eqo kit, which will allow it to receive a stronger initial signal and increase the separation between the units, resulting in a larger coverage area.
- Add in additional units to provide the necessary additional coverage. If you would like help determining the best placement of each unit, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
The weBoost 473120 eqo supports the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from virtually all carriers in the United States and Canada. For other locations, please consult the frequencies outlined below to see if this product will work for you.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the carriers, networks and frequencies boosted by this kit:
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- Verizon 2G, 3G, 4G LTE & XLTE
- Sprint 2G & 3G
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequencies
Please Note: This signal booster kit will not work in most European, Asian, and African countries because the frequencies used there are different than those boosted by this equipment.
- weBoost eqo Window Unit
- weBoost eqo Coverage Unit
- 25 ft RG174 Cable
- AC Power Supply
- Installation Guide
The weBoost 473120 eqo signal booster kit comes with everything you need to get up and running in seconds. If you have a situation where you are able to mount an antenna outside in a location where you get better signal than in the window, then then you would want the external antenna add-on kit.
Installing the weBoost 473120 eqo Signal Booster is very simple and can be done in just a few seconds. Follow these steps to set up your new weBoost eqo:
- First, place the large of the two units in the window where you receive the best initial signal from the outside. The shiny side of the unit should be facing towards the inside of the home or office.
- Connect the included 15 ft cable to the port on the window unit that says "inside antenna" and run the cable to the location where you plan to place the coverage unit.
- Connect the cable to the port on the coverage unit, and position the unit so the glossy side is facing the area that needs better signal. Please note: the glossy side of the unit should face away from the window unit to prevent feedback between the units.
- Connect the included power adapter to the window unit and plug into an electrical outlet. The system should boot up and you should see a green light on the front.
- The weBoost 473120 eqo will instantly analyze the positioning of the units and adjust the boosting power to create the best possible coverage area inside of your home or office.
* The actual coverage area of a signal booster is dependent on many factors including existing outside signal strength, obstructions between you and the cell tower, the materials used in your home or office, the layout of the area you need to cover with a boosted signal, and other factors. The approximate coverage areas listed above are estimates. Actual coverage area will vary based on these and other factors. If you're not sure if a system will be powerful enough for your needs, contact us to find out.
|System Type||Wireless Coverage - can use phone as you normally do within coverage area|
|Gain||65 dB/70 dB|
|Coverage Area||Up to 1,200 sq. ft.|
|User and Installation Manual|
|Frequency Bands||700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, 1700/2100 MHz (AWS)|
|Specific Frequency (Up/Down)||704 - 716 MHz / 734 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz|
|Noise Figure||5 dB nominal|
|isolation||> 110 dB|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.